Hero and heroine of the blog

|
I have a terrible, horrible, very bad habit of pulling my eyebrows out when I am deep in thought, consternated or generally flustered with something that should be figure-out-able but is not. They say this is a disorder, but that's beside the point. What I'm really trying to say here is that we can all thank blogger hero of the day EDUNARDO for the fact that I still have hairy arches on my face, thanks to his brilliance in restoring A day in the life least expected to its proper entitlement. Mil gracias, campeon!

And of course, abundant blessings of sparkling cider and foil dinners (or perhaps in the form of a well-deserved JOB?!) for dear SUG for being the first to offer a hand ... is this what blogger buddies are for, or what? (insert cheesy smile here ;-) You're the best.

We're still slightly under construction, but at least now we have our identity straightened out again.

1 comments:

Restless Mama said...

Congrautlations my friend. Now if only I could find the time to make mine the way I like it.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails