The treasures of New Year cleanings

|
Just when I think that I am the only one who starts things (especially handwritten letters ...), only to leave them unfinished and find them buried in the piles months--if not years--later, good friends are here to remind me that, no, I am not alone.

Case in point, this 2005 unsent postcard-turned-2010-New-Year's-treasure rediscovered by G amidst New Year cleanings.


Oddly enough, it brings just as much--if not MORE--of a smile to my face now as it would have five years ago.

In the spirit of sending smiles, maybe I should follow suit and scan over all of my own 'unfinished business' ...

1 comments:

CADY...Livin' the Dream said...

Speaking of unfinished business, I have been carrying around my Christmas card/ New Year's card/ Sometime in 2010 card and I plan on actually mailing it to you any day now ; )

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails